Expected Delivery Date: 27th May 2022 (International will vary)
Lounge in the sun, relax with friends and recline in style with these stunning wooden deckchairs.A deckchair is an iconic seaside feature. These sharp and modern designs really add a statement to your garden retreat. This garden lounger has been designed by artist Amy Morton. The mustard crosshatch ...more
Lounge in the sun, relax with friends and recline in style with these stunning wooden deckchairs.
A deckchair is an iconic seaside feature. These sharp and modern designs really add a statement to your garden retreat. This garden lounger has been designed by artist Amy Morton. The mustard crosshatch design is bold and sophisticated and adds a contemporary look to your outdoor space.
Perfect for your patio, decking area, camping trips and chilling in your garden too. A traditional design with a modern twist.
Cross Hatch Curd Deckchair | Mustard
Deckchairs are synonymous with a trip down memory lane and that traditional day at the beach. Create that seaside feeling with our classic wooden sun lounger.
Adjustable to four positions to ensure you get the right position and comfort for maximum relaxation.
One of the beauties of deckchairs is that they are quick and easy to set up. This makes it perfect when needing extra seating for guests. Each garden lounger is easy to fold away and store. Everything comes already made and ready to use! We also pack in plastic wrap to protect your seat.
• Designed by Amy Morton, printed in house by Lemon Made, London.
• Adjustable to 4 reclining positions
• Fold flats for convenient and space saving storage
• Digitally printed onto robust and water repellent polyester canvas, designed to ensure longevity and durability
• Removable sling for easy cleaning
• Made from FSC Acacia Wood
• Fold deckchair: 130cm x 6cm x 58cm
• Unfolded deckchair: 90cm tall x 90cm deep x 58cm wide
Matching Footstool and Cushion available.
* Please note, that as these products are made to order they are non-refundable, unless faulty.
The fabric slings are digitally printed by Lemon Head Prints onto robust and water-repellent polyester canvas. This unique canvas offers improved longevity and durability and the sling is removable for easy cleaning. Made from FSC Acacia Wood.
Manufactured in London by studio design company Lemon Made.