How do you create a warm welcome to your home? Here at Valley Mill we want to help you set the tone for your house with our beautiful marble house signs.
Creating your perfect house plaque is just moments away by using our easy-to-use online design tool. Your marble house sign design can be customised to fit the style of your home. Create a bespoke house sign that’s unique to you.
100mm x 300mm Marble House Sign
Your marble house sign has a stylishly chamfered edge.
All our marble signs come complete with a fixing kit and instructions to enable you to easily fit your new house sign.
Advantages of a Marble House Sign
• Marble is a natural stone and is a stunning feature to the exterior of your home.
• Affordable style and sophistication.
• Each piece of marble has its own beautiful veining running throughout.
• Marble is durable and unique.
Each marble house sign is handcrafted in our South Wales workshop from high quality polished white marble.
Dimensions: 100mm x 300mm x 10mm
Maximum Number of Lines: 3
Edge Style: Chamfered
Font Colours: Black, Gold, Copper & Red. You can choose this from the menu on the design screen.
We deep engrave, hand paint with highly durable enamel paint and then expertly finish our handmade marble house signs for greater look and to avoid fading. All our house signs come complete with a fixing kit and instructions to enable you to easily fit your new house sign.
House Sign Fixing Instructions:
Your marble house sign comes with a fixings kit and also instructions of how to install. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
• Your house sign fixings kit consists of dome head screws & wall plugs.
• We recommend using your house sign as the template to mark the drill holes. Hold your house sign against the wall where you would like it to be fitted. Use a spirit level to ensure it is straight.
• Mark the wall with the pencil through the holes in the sign.
• Drill holes approximately 30mm deep into the wall using an 8mm drill bit.
• Insert the wall plugs into the holes.
• Now simply place your house sign against the wall and screw into place.