Here at Valley Mill, we want to help you choose the perfect house sign for your home. Our limestone house signs are a great choice for a modern or contemporary look.
Creating your perfect contemporary house sign is just moments away by using our easy-to-use online design tool. We have a range of contemporary and classic fonts.
Your stone house sign has a stylishly chamfered edge.
All our limestone house signs come complete with a fixing kit and instructions to enable you to easily fit your new house sign to your abode.
ADVANTAGES OF A LIMESTONE HOUSE SIGN
• Limestone is a natural stone and is extremely durable.
• Limestone offers a modern and contemporary look to your home.
• Easy maintenance.
• Stands the test of time.
Each stone house sign is handcrafted in our South Wales workshop.
Dimensions: 150mm x 600mm x 10mm
Maximum Number of Lines: 3
Edge Style: Chamfered
Font Colours: Black, Gold, Copper & Red. You can choose this from the menu on the design screen.
We deep engrave, handpainted with highly durable enamel paint, lacquer and then expertly finish these handmade modern house signs for a greater look.
HOUSE SIGN FIXING INSTRUCTIONS:
Your contemporary house sign comes with a fixings kit and also instructions on how to install it. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
• Your house sign fixings kit consists of dome head screws & wall plugs.
• We recommend using your house sign as the template to mark the drill holes. Hold your house sign against the wall where you would like it to be fitted. Use a spirit level to ensure it is straight.
• Mark the wall with the pencil through the holes in the sign.
• Drill holes approximately 30mm deep into the wall using an 8mm drill bit.
• Insert the wall plugs into the holes.
• Now simply place your house sign against the wall and screw into place.