Enhance the beautiful natural character of your home with a Valley Mill Oak Door Sign. These bespoke wooden house signs are perfect for that rural, rustic and natural look.
We understand the importance of sustainable living and strive to be eco-friendly wherever possible. This is why we handcraft our wooden name signs and wooden plaques from Welsh Oak sourced from a sustainable forestry, as not only is it a beautiful and long-lasting wood, but sustainable too.
220mm x 400mm Wooden House Sign
Each wooden door number is laser engraved and hand-finished in our South Wales workshop. Your oak door sign is made to order and will be completely bespoke to you.
Advantages of Oak
• Oak is a heavy and durable hardwood.
• Hard-wearing and tough.
• Oak has a beautiful natural character and wood grain.
Dimensions: 220mm x 400mm x 20mm
Edge Style: Chamfered
Icons & Fonts: We have a wide range of fonts and icons to choose from which you can view in the menu on the design screen.
All our wooden plaques come complete with a hidden fixing kit and instructions to enable you to easily fit your new house sign with no visible screws.
We lacquer each of our oak door signs. Lacquer is very hard-wearing and tougher than varnish or oil-finished signs.
Benefits of Lacquer
• Gives a beautiful smooth finish
• Tough and hard-wearing
• Resistant to acid, alkali and water
Hidden Fixing Instructions:
Your wooden door number comes with a hidden fixings kit and also instructions on how to install it. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
• Your hidden fixings kit consists of 2 galvanised steel pins & 2 tubes of strong glue gel.
• Fill the holes in the rear of your house sign with the glue gel, insert your pins and wait at least 4 hours until fully dry.
• Using a spirit level, mark out on your wall where the pins align.
• Drill into your wall markings approximately 75mm deep with a 5mm masonry drill bit.
• Insert the glue gel into the drilled holes.
• Press the pins in the rear of your house sign into the holes in the wall.