Enhance the beautiful natural character of your home with a Valley Mill Wooden Door Sign. These bespoke wooden signs are perfect for that rural, rustic and natural look.
We understand the importance of sustainable living and strive to be eco-friendly wherever possible. This is why we handcraft our wooden signs for home from Welsh Oak sourced from a sustainable forestry, as not only is it a beautiful and long-lasting wood, but sustainable too.
220mm x 300mm Wooden House Sign
Each wooden sign is laser engraved and hand-finished in our South Wales workshop. Your wooden house sign is made to order and will be completely bespoke to you.
Advantages of Oak
• Oak is a heavy and durable hardwood.
• Hard-wearing and tough.
• Oak has a beautiful natural character and wood grain.
Dimensions: 220mm x 300mm x 20mm
Edge Style: Chamfered
Icons & Fonts: We have a wide range of fonts and icons to choose from which you can view in the menu on the design screen.
All our wooden signs for home come complete with a hidden fixing kit and instructions to enable you to easily fit your new house sign with no visible screws.
We lacquer each of our wooden signs. Lacquer is very hard-wearing and tougher than varnish or oil-finished signs.
Benefits of Lacquer
• Gives a beautiful smooth finish
• Tough and hard-wearing
• Resistant to acid, alkali and water
Hidden Fixing Instructions:
Your wooden door sign comes with a hidden fixings kit and also instructions on how to install it. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
• Your hidden fixings kit consists of 2 galvanised steel pins & 2 tubes of strong glue gel.
• Fill the holes in the rear of your house sign with the glue gel, insert your pins and wait at least 4 hours until fully dry.
• Using a spirit level, mark out on your wall where the pins align.
• Drill into your wall markings approximately 75mm deep with a 5mm masonry drill bit.
• Insert the glue gel into the drilled holes.
• Press the pins in the rear of your house sign into the holes in the wall.