Enhance your living space with this incredible bespoke lamp from Tiffany Jayne. This lamp is crafted from reclaimed wood and finished with a handmade shade in a dove tweed design.
Lamps help create a beautiful atmosphere in your room whilst also being functional. For many home decor enthusiasts, the right lamp creates the right lighting mood and enhances the interior design.
This dove tweed lamp comes in two parts. The shade is covered with a stunning dove tweed from Marton Mills weaving mill in Yorkshire and has been handcrafted and designed to help you create your perfect space. The base is crafted from reclaimed wood from Norfolk. Reclaimed wood reduces the impact of deforestation. Not only is the finish beautiful and unique but also offers a far more ethical way of adding new pieces to your home decor.
What Is Reclaimed Wood?
Reclaimed wood is generally obtained from old constructions. Each piece of oak is unique and has its own characteristics. Using reclaimed wood can help reduce the volume of wood that ends up as waste. All of the reclaimed oak we use has been harvested responsibly.
By choosing reclaimed wood over new wood for your home furniture, you are aiding conservation by reducing the demand of cropping for new wood.
- Reclaimed Oak beam table lamps, with handmade shades.
- Designed and handmade in Norfolk,
- Shades available in two different shapes, drum 25cm diameter, and square, 22cm x 22cm.
- Shade height is 22cm.
- Each base is individual in shape and character. No two bases are the same.
- Beams are carefully selected from various places around Norfolk and then expertly restored, maintaining as much rustic charm and detail as possible.
- The bases vary in width and depth, but the approximate height is 23cm, making the overall height of the table lamp 45cm.
- The fabric is tweed from the renowned Marton Mills weaving mill in Yorkshire.
Meet the Maker:
Handmade in Norfolk by Tiffany Jayne, and her sister Tamsin Thomas, inspired by a love of antique and vintage homeware. Designing their own range of lamps and fabrics, they aim to source all the raw materials locally in Norfolk and pride themselves on ensuring that everything is handmade and to a high standard.
Illuminate your home with this stunning reclaimed oak table lamp with handmade shade. Create the right lighting for your setting.