Do you want a house name plaque with the WOW factor but also with very little maintenance? If so, then you will adore our hand engraved granite house signs.
Use our easy-to-use online design facility to create the house name plaque of your dreams.
150mm x 300mm Granite House Sign
Each granite door sign is handcrafted in our South Wales workshop from high quality polished black granite stone. We have a wide range of fonts to choose from which you can view in the menu on the design screen.
All our granite house signs come complete with a fixing kit and instructions to enable you to easily fit your new house sign.
Advantages of Granite
• Granite is one of the hardest substances in the world.
• Hard-wearing, durable and tough.
• Polished to a beautiful finish.
• Easy to clean.
Dimensions: 150mm x 300mm x 10mm
Maximum Number of Lines: 3
Edge Style: Chamfered
Font Colours: White, Gold, Silver or Copper. You can choose this from the menu on the design screen.
House Sign Fixing Instructions:
Your granite house sign comes with a fixings kit and also instructions of how to install. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
• Your house sign fixings kit consists of dome head screws & wall plugs.
• We recommend using your house sign as the template to mark the drill holes. Hold your house sign against the wall where you would like it to be fitted. Use a spirit level to ensure it is straight.
• Mark the wall with the pencil through the holes in the sign.
• Drill holes approximately 30mm deep into the wall using a 5mm drill bit.
• Insert the wall plugs in to the holes.
• Now simply place your house sign against the wall and screw into place.