Does your Grandmother love to bake up a storm in the kitchen? Why not treat her to a brand new apron. Thank your Grandma for cooking your favourite meals.
We love this apron that says Cegin Mamgu which means Grandma's Kitchen in Welsh.
Gift this beautiful apron and also give Gran a day off from cooking.
MOTHER'S DAY BREAKFAST IN BED IDEAS:
Our Nans are always looking after us and today of all days is a great reason to make Nan breakfast in bed. Let Nanna have the day off from cooking for everyone.
Keep your Breakfast ideas simple. Make sure that it’s easy to clean up. Mamgu would prefer it if you cleaned up but, if you don’t have time then the minimum mess is best.
• Tea or coffee.
• Orange juice.
• Toast with a choice of toppings including jams, marmalades, nutty chocolate spread.
• Pain Au Chocolat, warmed and served with extra chocolate spread.
• Greek yogurt is always a winner. Try it with a squeeze of honey.
• Egg In A Hole Bread.
• American pancakes served with blueberries and maple syrup. You can buy these readymade. All you need to do is just warm them up.
• Bacon, egg and avocado on a crumpet stack.
• Ham & Cheese Croissant.
Adjustable waist straps.
Adjustable neck straps.
95% Polyester & 5% Cotton
Material : Linen
Adjustable neck strap
Front lower pocket
Sublimation printing means that the design is printed into the fibres of the apron, rather than on the surface, giving it a high-quality feel and longer lasting finish.
Designed and printed by Valley Mill.
Apron size is 84cm by 64cm.