Create a beautiful and classic welcome to your home with a
brass house sign. These traditional house signs are made in the UK and are cast from solid brass.
brass house numbers comes with pre drilled holes and is easy to install. We also supply a fixing kit which includes colour matched fixings. Oval Cast Brass House Sign 150 x 105
traditional house signs look timeless. Simple for you to design with our easy-to-use online design tool.
brass number is fully lacquered for protection from the elements for outdoor use. ADVANTAGES OF BRASS
• Brass is a strong and durable metal.
• High class look.
• Corrosion Resistant.
• Resilient and long-lasting.
Dimensions: 150mm x 105mm x 5mm
Maximum Number of Characters: 3
Background Colour Options: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Grey, Purple & Red.
Font Options: Arial Bold
HOUSE SIGN FIXING INSTRUCTIONS:
brass house numbers comes with a fixings kit and also instructions of how to install. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
house sign fixings kit consists of dome head caps & mirror screws.
• We recommend using your house sign as the template to mark the drill holes. Hold your house sign against the wall where you would like it to be fitted. Use a spirit level to ensure it is straight.
• Mark the wall with a pencil through the holes in the sign.
• Drill holes into the wall deep enough for your wall plugs (if using wall plugs).
• Insert the wall plugs in to the holes.
• Now simply place your house sign against the wall and screw into place.
• If attaching to a wooden fence or gate, simply screw into place (no need for drilling holes or the use of wall plugs).
Cast from solid English brass, this is a beautiful as well as practical sign.
Meet The Maker
Fully lacquered for protection from the elements. Painted fixings supplied.