It’s important to have a visible door number on your home. Here at Valley Mill not only are our door signs visible but look really good too.
These Chateaux design metal house signs are made in the UK and are cast from solid aluminium.
Design your own metal house sign and metal house number using our easy to use online design tool. Add a contemporary look to your home with a cast aluminium house sign. Choose from a range of background colours and plaque sizes.
Chateaux Cast Aluminium House Sign 165mm
Each house name plate comes with pre drilled holes and is easy to install. We also supply a fixing kit which includes colour matched fixings. Your aluminium sign is fully lacquered for protection from the elements for outdoor use.
Advantages of Cast Aluminium
• Corrosion Resistant
• Strong and highly robust
• High quality material needing little maintenance
• 100% Weatherproof
You can fit up to 3 characters on the small plaque, 4 characters on the Medium plaque or 5 characters on the large plaque. (We also accept letters e.g. 25a)
Delivery drivers, family, friends, taxi drivers and more will thank you as a clear house sign makes it easier to find your home.
Dimensions: 165mm x 165mm x 5mm
Maximum Number of Characters: 3
Background Colour Options: Black, Blue, Burgundy, Green, Grey, Purple & Red.
Font Options: Clarenden Bold
House Sign Fixing Instructions:
Your metal house sign comes with a fixings kit and also instructions of how to install. Here is an overview of the installation process if you wish to familiarise yourself ahead of time.
Your house sign fixings kit consists of dome head caps & mirror screws.
• We recommend using your house sign as the template to mark the drill holes. Hold your house sign against the wall where you would like it to be fitted. Use a spirit level to ensure it is straight.
• Mark the wall with a pencil through the holes in the sign.
• Drill holes into the wall deep enough for your wall plugs (if using wall plugs).
• Insert the wall plugs in to the holes.
• Now simply place your house sign against the wall and screw into place.
• If attaching to a wooden fence or gate, simply screw into place (no need for drilling holes or the use of wall plugs).